Auf Wiedersehen 🇩🇪🇨🇭🇦🇹
Auf Wiedersehen 🇩🇪🇨🇭🇦🇹
I'm on my way home. 18 months,
11 companions, 5 areas & one life changing experience later.
Thank you all for the love and support you've given me on my mission. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you all very much.
Here are my "50 things" that I've learned throughout my mission(: this is a mission tradition. I started this at the beginning of my mission so I ended up having 117 things instead.
1. God will take into account every decision someone makes that helps them change and come closer to Christ.
2. Finding is my hobby. I was made for it! I love it!
3. My Heavenly Parents and my Savior are on my side... cheering me on every step of the way.
4. Christ has made it possible for me to be forgiven every single time i muster up the strength to lean on him and ask for forgiveness.
5. "Satan don't kick no dead dogs" - Sister Costa
6. Every single person I talk with has a beautiful potential... loving God's children, one by one, is what i've been called to do.
7. Be kind. -Präsident Brown
8. My agency is more powerful than the temptations of the adversary.
9. Preparing is how you avoid temptation. You must know your enemies before you can dodge them.
10. I never want to "leave" my mission.
11. "You do what you think.. you are what you eat!" -Elder Bast
12. Good studies always end with more questions and more capacity to exercise and grow my faith.
13. A vacuum cleaner can transform the whole apartment.
14. I NEED my study of the words of Christ every single solitary day. If that's the only thing I take back from my mission that is all I'd need.
15. I give my very best efforts and Christ makes miracles out of them.
16. "What's most important is what you can teach others about who they are and who they can become" - Sister Sharp
17. The sacrifice's I've made are completely outweighed by the blessings and direction I recieved because of them.
18. The only thing I want to do is devote and rededicate my life to the Savior every single day.
19. God wants the best for us and if we give our will to him our desires, hopes, dreams, and the very center of who we are will changes and we will start to want what he wants for us.
20. I can SEE the good and I can UNCOVER the good in every person, situation, and circumstance I experience.
21. I love my family. so. much.
22. Trusting God's plan and timing and using every situation to better further my faith is the epitomy of life.
23. Just hold on, the light will come.
24. I am a spiritual being having an earthly experience. Trials fuel my capacity to progress. My weaknesses give me opportunities to become better. It is all possible because of Christ and it would all fail without him.
25. Not only does serving people bring me happiness, but it gives me purpose. I believe that I came to the earth to serve others.
26. The Lord is more concerned with our growth than he is our comfort.
27. Enduring obedience coupled with frequent and persistent prayers is powerful.
28. Giving freely with absolutely no expectation in return is something I strive with all my heart to accomplish. Just like the Savior said, "freely ye have received, freely give."
29. The most inspiring way to live is a life of humility. When I sense someone's desire to be better, it starts a fire in my own heart to become and to change.
30. I want to shine the light of Christ in every smile I give. I'd like to share a small testimony in my smile. A testimony of the love that Heavenly Father has for every individual daughter or son I get the privilege of interacting with.
31. Movement is life... if you are completely still, you are dead. Corona has almost killed me.
33. I learned that not only do I love God but He really loves me and wants everything good for me.
34. Du machst den größten Fortschritt, wenn du anderen hilfst Fortschritt zu machen.
35. Celebrate their greatness. -President and Sister Brown
36. I don't need to rush life, I just gotta keep moving forward and bend like a palm tree.
37. My mom is my personal angel.
38. You can't find yourself if you don't find Christ.
39. The children of God that I surround myself with or find myself surrounded by are more important than anything. They deserve my time and they deserve my love.
40. You will feel the most guidance on how to help someone when you serve people ONE by ONE. Fokus an die Einzelnen.
41. Listening to someone is a gift from God that I desire to keep developing. Wir können zuhören um zu lernen.
42. I've learned that being "ok" with yourself is found in acquiring the ability to see yourself as the angels and as God see you. Past Bailey, present Bailey, and future Bailey.
43. Ich kann es nicht alleine schaffen. If I try to do it alone I will utterly fail. I can and should and will let myself fall into the arms of the Lord Jesus Christ. He will carry me.
44. Remember, trust, rejoice.
45. I am precious in His sight.
46. Wenn man das Buch Mormon mit einer Frage studiert, man bekommt die Antwort nicht, man wird die Antwort.
47. Wenn uns nicht klar ist wer wir sind, dann, können wir nur schwer erkennen wer wir werden können.
48. "The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second-best time is now.” Now is the best time to start becoming the person we eventually want to be.
49. "You can either learn or you can succeed... there is no failing." Sister Anderl
50. I do have the perfect life in front of me. I don't always live the perfect life but I can choose to. Thank God for allowing me to choose the perfect life for me.
51. "Je grösser die kämpfen desto grösser die Segnungen." Sister Anderl
52. "Don't borrow struggles from tomorrow, you have enough to deal with today." Sister Stettler
53. You can truly sparkle sunshine everywhere you go and you grace the homes of families with the Spirit you are feeling yourself. Be happy and help others feel that joy.
54. "If you're not here, where are you?" Sister Belleza
55. "Care about it for an hour and then move on. It is in the past." - Sister Belleza
56. Before your mission, the light of Christ is instilled in you. But while you are here you can become the light.
57. You start winning when you trust Christ and stop worrying. Believe him. Trust him.
58. "Hard is not bad, hard is just hard."-Sister Malzl
59. Gehorsam ist der Preis. Glaube ist die Macht.
Der Geist ist der Schlüssel. Liebe ist der Antrieb.
Christus ist der Grund.
51. Your calling gives you authority, keeping your covenants gives you power.
52. The best way to live life is with gratitude for the past, hope for the future, and life in the present.
53. He made my mission in order to have me know and understand my weaknesses.
54. I'll receive as much spiritual knowledge as I'm willing to act on.
55. "It takes living it to learn it. Agency was apart of making agency possible." Sister Caroline Smith
56. "We are the results of our repeated desires." Sister Anderl
57. "Was kann man tun?" - "Ziemlich viel, eigentlich!"
58. Faith is more valuable than knowledge.
59. I can learn something from anybody, they've had experiences that i haven't had.
60. My STL's are little angels given just to me by Heavenly Father.
61. If we want to change our life, we need to change our questions.
62. "Wouldn't it be great if we were overwhelmed with our capability rather than our incapability." Sister Munns
63. "When we want something sincerely and ask for it, God will help us out. That's what he's famous for." Elder Stömsdörfer
64. "Christ allows our past to be shaped into something beautiful." Elder Hyde
65. "Sometimes it feels like we have to do a little things, but salvation is free." Elder Anderson
66. Listen to people with the question "what can I learn from what they are saying?"
67. "I know that Jesus Christ loves us, and that love transforms us" Sister Stettler
68. "A perfect display of perfect love. It can be constant when we allow our lives to revolve around the center of life himself, Jesus Christ. Let God be in your life." Elder Sinclair
69. "Please, when you feel low, say a prayer." Elder Sinclair
70. The spirit allows people to hear things better than they are said.
71. Who we are by the end is much more important than who we started as.
72. "Do what you love, because it is in thoroughness that you find spiritual satisfaction." Elder Gilmore
73. "It's so hard. And sometimes I have no idea what I'm doing but I know the Lord can help us." - Sister Hug
74. "You hold onto the small things... that's just life." - Elder Bryant
75. "I'm not happy, but my joy is full." - sister Gottschau
76. You're only as productive as your companionship is unified.
77. Everything is better in the morning. Get things done in the morning.
78. Everytime you turn yourself back to face Christ, you are doing a good job.
79. Patience with yourself is required for understanding Christ's Atonement.
80. It takes the smallest acknowledgment of faith in order to see a glimpse of hope.
81. The law of increasing returns: working and waiting. Growing faith.
82. The best humor comes from seeing the incongruity in the predicament.
83. Give thanks while I wait. There are blessings I can see even in the midst of waiting.
84. "Hope is just a trust in God." - Sister Angerhoffer
85. Trunky is just hope for the future.
86. Vertrauen auf Gott und weiter gehen. Wie man gut Ausharrt.
87. God loves unconditionally... the stars represent an unconditional love to me.
88. God is always there, every step of the way.
89. Man hat keine Erfahrungen, man macht Erfahrungen.
90. Agency is powerful. We are given agency and the Holy Ghost for a reason.
91. I've learned to appriciate that the Lord knows everyone's journey. I want to see others like the angels see them... past present and future, all at once. The Lord accepts their offers.
92. "Durch Kleines und Einfaches wird Großes zustande gebracht," Alma 37:6
93. Being a missionary during covid times has taught me how to be a missionary for the rest of my life. #Normal&Natural.
94. You're never going to have a wale or a fountain of water if you don't dig deep.
95. God knows what I need to learn.
96. This life is a battel. I need to really fight back. The Book of Mormon is a shield.
97. "The greater the conflict the more glorious the triumph."
98. "We must remember that the same forces of resistance which prevent our progress afford us also opportunities to overcome. God will have a tried people."
99. God really wants to help us as long as we desire it and and and thrust in our sickle
100. The more you understand your adversary, the easier it is to battle/overcome it." - Sister Martin
101. "The more allies, the easier the battle" - Sister Martin
102. My mission has taught me that as I wax more and more obedient, I will be able to find complete conversion in my Savior, Jesus Christ, and help convert even more souls to Christ.
103. Your biggest problem, is you think you shouldn't have one.
104. The key to happiness is selflessness.
105. Meine Mission ist nicht zu Ende.
106. Weaknesses aren't obstacles, they're platforms for progression.
107. "If the harder you try, the harder it gets, take heart, so it has been eith the best people who have ever lived" - Elder Holland
108. You don't grow without growing pains.
109. "You are not your problems." - madison sharp
110. I am enough to God as I am right now but He loves me too much to let me stay like this.
111. Man's infirmity is God's opportunity- Elder Holland
112. "God is more concerned with your growth than your comfort." - Sister Fawson
113. Let the learning be bigger than the mistake/ trial.
114. "It is falling into place, the Lord breaks us sometimes to build us into someone new!" -Sister Preston
115. The answers never come without a fight.
116. Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt.
117. Christ is our hope.
My mission has been everything but what I thought it was going to be & I'm grateful for that. My Saviour has been my support. His grace is everything. I love Jesus Christ.
Moroni 10:32 "Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God."
See you very soon!